Organise an Event
Holding an event is a great way to raise money and spread the word about the work of This Life Cambodia. Get your friends, family and workmates on board to get involved with you!
From bungee jumping to trivia nights, to a movie night or photo exhibition, the options are endless and only limited by your imagination. If you have an idea for an event please let us know and we will support your generosity by helping to promote it on our website, on Facebook and through our email lists. We would be happy to also provide any marketing support in the form of logos, images and promotional copy. Please contact us at email@example.com.
Here are a few suggestions to get you going:
- A bowling night: Of the lawn or ten pin variety. Both are family friendly activities that anyone can enjoy.
- Throwing a BBQ for your family and friends is a great way to not only raise money but also a great way to socialize. A $2 sausage sizzle, cake stall or simple raffle can all contribute to making this a profitable event.
- Go to the extreme: Extreme sports are great way to raise money for any charity. The idea of abseiling, bungee jumping, completing a high ropes course or sky-diving will certainly get people to sponsor you!
- Movie night: Ask your local cinema if you can host a fundraising night. Pick a film you know a lot of people are going to want to see and find out if the cinema will give you a percentage of ticket sales.
- Trivia Night: As well as ticket revenue, consider selling raffle tickets for prizes donated by local sponsors. A pub will be happy to host this type of event as they will benefit from sales of food and drink.